23. When sending in
time, make sure to specify exactly when the person should receive the energy.
24. I use this when I
give most attunements and it works great, be sure you are very specific.
I intend to send healing to Diana on January 27, 2008 at 9:00 p.m. “her time”- works
26. Be careful with
using this method or you could send to the incorrect day or time or even year.
27. Your channel will strengthen. Your awareness will heighten. And the recipient will
feel reiki energy very powerfully.
28. With the aid of this symbol, Reiki can be 'sent' to interact beneficially with issues or
situations long since past, or alternatively, ones as yet not have manifested
29. Some practitioners utilise the symbol when they need to 'connect' (metaphorically speaking) with
people, places, events, pets or plants.
30. The distant symbol may also be used as a means of assisting interaction with, deity, spirits of
place, or ancestral spirits (or as some prefer to phrase it: ancestral energy-patterns)
31. HSZSN, also known as the Oneness symbol, erases the illusion of time and space, allowing the
user to not only connects with the recipient, but to be one with the recipient to facilitate healing at a
32. Using this symbol to open the door through time and/or space, one may send healing energy simply
by creating an intention, by holding a photo of the recipient, using a doll or other surrogate as a
substitute for the body of the recipient, and so on.
33. There is room for plenty of creativity. Another very wonderful use of HSZSN is to heal
yourself at different ages of your life or even past lives.
34. Finding the root of your issues through this Oneness symbol, in conjunction with the other
symbols, facilitates powerful healing.
35. HON SHA ZE SHO NEN - The Distance Symbol is also used to send Reiki to the past, present or future.
Healing your past karma, you can direct energy to the mental body or the conscious
36. In general the steps to do for long distance healing :
Draw Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen symbol and let energy flow
Draw Cho Ku Rei symbol and let energy flow
Direct the energy to its destination
Decide the time you will send the energy and let the recipient be aware of it.
37. This symbol
transmits Reiki energy across time and space but you should attune yourself to reiki 2 and practice daily by
sending energy to your loved one.
38. Using this symbol
you can send Reiki across the room, across town, to other parts of the country or anywhere in the world even to the
cosmonauts in outer space.
39. Distance is no
barrier. You can also use this symbol to bridge time.
40. You can send
Reiki into the "future," where it will store up like a battery, to access at the time you or others will need it or
at the time you think you can become pregnant.
41. Likewise, you can
send Reiki into the "past," to heal issues from earlier in this lifetime, or to past life issues that affect you or
42. You can also
send the reiki light to your past when you had a miscarriage or when your baby was born
43. The essential
message of the symbol is "The Buddha in me greets the Buddha in you." (Another word for Buddha is "The
44. And so when you use
this symbol you are saying "The Awakened Heart in me greets the Awakened Heart in You." And when that
connection is declared and honored through your hearts, you and the recipient are in a state of Divine Union, and
Reiki can be shared regardless of the physical distance between you.
45. This symbol connects
to the Akashic Records, the life records of each soul, and so it can be used to heal karmic patterns or tendencies
that have manifested as dis-ease in the body or that have resulted in mental or emotional pain or
46. This symbol is also used to begin and close a Reiki session.
47. Its primary use is to send the Reiki energy to someone who is not
48. When doing this, visualize the person between your hands and say the phrase silently three
49. You can use the other two symbols during the long distance healing session for further
50. When actually doing long distance sessions you should not exceed twenty
51. The long distance symbol should also be used to begin and end the regular hands-on session in
order to establish connection with that person’s Higher Self.
52. You can use the other two symbols during the session if you feel it is
53. The long distance symbol can also be used to work on your own body parts that are out of your
reach, such as your back.
54. Many practitioners use the long distance symbol to send energy to parts of the planet that are
in trouble and countries that are undergoing stressful situations and war.